One of the hardest things about traveling is packing for the weather! There is always that question about bringing that heavier jacket or pair of hat and gloves. Let Feel NY, help you solve this problem! Here is what to expect throughout the year in NYC!
Winter Months: December, January February
- Average Low: 27F
- Average High: 54F
- What to expect: In New York City, it can get very windy and very cold. There is a possibilities of snow, sleet, and hail that can make your visit uncomfortable and slippery
- What to wear: Bring a heavy coat, scarf, heavy gloves, hats, and socks.
Spring Months: March, April, May
- Average Low: 35F
- Average High: 72F
- What to expect: These are some of the most beautiful months in NYC! The weather is warm enough to enjoy walking but cold enough not to seat and be uncomfortable. You can enjoy all NYC attractions
- What to wear: Light Jacket, Long sleeve tops, jeans, and light plants!
Summer Months: June, July, August
- Average Low: 63F
- Average High: 92F
- What to expect: NYC is one place where it can get quite hot! Between all the people, the tall buildings, and the amount of traffic you may find yourself sweating a bit! As long as you stay hydrated and periodically go under some shade, it is a beautiful time to enjoy NYC
- What to wear: Wear loose clothes like shorts, short sleeved shirts, summer dresses…
Fall Months: September, October, November
- Average Low: 41F
- Average High: 76F
- What to expect: Fall is one of the best times for New York City. The weather is crisp and fresh.
- What to wear: Bring a few jackets, sweaters, long pants and long sleeves! Nothing is better than NYC´s sweater weather!
Hopes this blog helps you on staying comfortable in one of the best cities in the world!
New York City Fashion Week is a world famous event and allures fashion addicts from across the globe to the Big Apple. It is the biggest annual event for top fashion designers, creators, brands, celebrities … etc. Countless number of people dream of going to this prestigious show, which started on the 9th of February this year, to get a taste of the elite world of fashion. New York City also played host to the Mercedes Fashion Show this February 2012, launched by the famous car brand.
This is a huge event for fashion fans as they get the chance to meet all the top international names in the industry. Thus, this is a great time to visit New York during its transformation into the fashion capital of the world.
In terms of fashion, anything goes at this time of year!
If you are a fashion fantatic then we recommend that you head to New York for one of the biggest fashion events of the year.
FeelNYC with all the luxury limos reigning supreme and the fancy hotels bursting at the seams, as well as all the bars, restaurants and clubs filling with the fashion elite! You never know. You may find yourself sitting beside Kim Kardashian, dancing with P.Diddy… or even sipping a refreshing martini beside George Clooney.
So, all you fashion fanatics out there, get ready to FeelNYC during Fashion Week…
There are many great places to visit and explore in New York City including Manhattan, Central park, the Statue of Liberty and Chinatown, amongst many others. New York is just full of stunning places to see, each with their own individual charm.
The neighbourhood Little Italy comes highly recommended. It is a great area to have a wander around in, as well as enjoy some excellent food and do some shopping.
Soho and Greenwich Village also have a lot to offer. Celebrities and the elite live in these fresh, chic areas. It is a MUST see during your time in New York.
Finally, FeelNYC´s Chinatown! This is a world famous district in New York City, so make sure you don’t miss out. It’s a great area for experiencing the culture and enjoying some great food.
Welcome to New York City!